Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Verus / FT86SF Camber Plates
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
An affordable, bare bones, yet stylish camber plate allowing you to adjust camber up to -3 degrees at stock ride height without camber bolts. We utilize high end, wide body spherical bearings to increase driver feel and connection with the road without sacrificing longevity. These camber plates are direct replacements for the OEM top hats and retain the same installed height as the OEM units. Machined from 6061-T6 and anodized for corrosion protection.
Note: Not compatible with Tein Coilovers.
- Lightweight design (save 15 oz per side)
- Quick and painless adjustments
- Reduce compliance for an enhanced feel with the road
- All aluminum pieces are anodized for corrosion resistance
- Up to -3 degrees of camber at stock ride height without camber bolts
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Bilsteins (B6/B8/B14/B16)
- KWs V1 and V3
- RCE Zero and 2
- Stock Damper
- ST Suspension
- Koni Yellow Sport
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Verus / FT86SF Camber Plates / 19A-PARENT Fits
2 customer reviews
A1 Quality stuff
Got these for my KW V3 coilovers since they do not come with adjustable cam plates and I had to use my stock top hats until I got these bad boys. They give me the little bit of camber I need to fit the wheels I ordered. Install was fairly easy except for the difficulties I ran into with my coil over setup which is not really related to this product. Overall I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to get some front wheel camber.
Excellent fit, finish and functionality
Purchased these to compliment my RCE yellows and new Apex ARC-8 wheels. Install was simple, completed at the same time as the spring install. Instructions were clear and the parts are marked driver/passenger side. After install I had the car aligned, and the technician was impressed by the quality and was easily able to reach my desire camber specs. These plates do add a little harshness to bumps in the road, but that was expected. Thanks Verus!