Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
AWE Touring Edition Exhaust (Diamond Black Tips)
2016-2022 Subaru BRZ / Toyota GR86
- Combines smooth bends and larger piping diameter to increase the horsepower
- Quieter when compared to the Track-Edition exhaust
- Available with Chrome Silver Tips or Diamond Black Tips
AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust System
- Improves both the horsepower and the torque
- Chrome Silver or Diamon Black exhaust tip options
- The Touring Edition will be quieter when compared to the Track Edition model
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel construction
- The design combines smooth bends with an increase in piping diameter to provide an unobstructed exit of exhaust gases
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Straight through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment
- No check engine lights
- Exhaust hangers welded onto OEM locations to make this a direct fitment exhaust
- Will include the hardware for the installation
IMPROVE THE SOUND AND THE PERFORMANCE ON THE NEW SUBARU BRZ AND TOYOTA GR86
Here, you are looking at the AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust System. This exhaust system has been designed to provide optimal exhaust flow that generates both horsepower and torque while providing an aggressive exhaust note. A great upgrade for enthusiasts with daily drivers and weekend show cars that want more performance with a race-inspired sound, and it is highly effective as it offers weight savings for those with purpose-built track cars. Note that the Touring Edition will be more toned down and quiet when compared to the Track Edition.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
AWE Touring Edition Exhaust (Diamond Black Tips) / 3015-33486 Fits
5 customer reviews
Super easy install, sounds incredible when driving and when you’re cruising you hardly hear the exhaust.
It took a while for me to find an exhaust that I liked and wanted to spend the money on. This ended up being the one I chose. I bought it from another site which took 5 months to get it to me because of the black tips which took a long time to make. The install is simple and fun, and the end fit is aggressive yet clean. The exhaust itself is loud, maybe a 9/10 on the loudness scale with the stock headers, if you have cat-less header like I do, then the loudness is a 10/10. Be ready for a loud car. I was overwhelmed at first as I thought it was obnoxious. After driving it and running the rpms high the sound calms and just sounds so expensive and high quality. If you are keeping your stock headers this is perfect for you. If you have cat-less headers, just know it's going to be loud.
Great Quality and Great Sound
It took about 3 months for me to finally receive the exhaust after ordering, but that was due to manufacture back order. However, once I finally got it I was very happy with the purchase. It came in great packaging and it was fairly easy to install on your own, I just followed the you tube tutorial. The fitment is pretty spot on, I just had a little trouble centering one of the tips but that could be user error. Also, they forgot to give me the clamps for the exhaust tips but I reached out to customer service and they overnighted them to me which was awesome. The exhaust sounds great! Its a deep sound with a bit of subie rumble without aftermarket headers and there is some pops when downshift rev matching. This one is loud enough as well, i think the track edition would have been too much.
The perfect exhaust for daily use
The AWE touring exhaust is my first aftermarket exhaust in several years and it does not disappoint. I had watched videos for every available aftermarket solution for the BRZ/GR86 (FTSpeed / Kevin Vo's reviews were extremely helpful) and decided on this one based on the sound/quality/fit/finish. The exhaust itself has no packing material making this a louder option than other catbacks. The cold start is very loud although this is more attributed to the stock tuning. Great tone with throttle and pops and cracks on rev-matched downshifts. Cruising the freeway at 75 there is zero drone. Installation was super simple, just check to make sure all of the parts are included because my kit was missing the lock collars (replacements on the way). I love this exhaust and think it is the perfect choice for a daily driver enthusiast setup.