We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm (Closed-End)
Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm
- 20 pieces set (16 lugs + 4 heptagon locks)
- 1 Key Adapter for 4 heptagon lockst
- 22 grams per lug nut
- Light weight lug reduces unsprung weight
- Full stud engagement and can accomodate extended studs
- 53mm Length Closed Ended
The Leggdura Racing Lug Nuts
Kics is proud to announce the release of an all new racing lug nut. It's called LEGGDURARACING. Derived from the Italian word "leggero" for light and "duralumin" for its material composition, the LEGGDURA RACING lug nuts are made in Japan from forged A7075-T6 Aluminum alloy. Weighing a mere 22 grams per lug nut, the 20 piece set (16+4 locks) is less than 0.25 pound per wheel corner compared to stock weight of 0.50 pound per corner. That’s a 50% total weight savings which can help increase the performance aspects of braking, cornering, and acceleration.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Project Kics Leggdura Racing Shell Type Lug Nut 53mm (Closed-End) / 5313X-PARENT Fits
2 customer reviews
Love these lugs. Actually everything by project kics are terrific. What I really like about these is the 2 part design. You can't scratch these if you install them correctly. They are well built and are stunning. I think anyone that has custom wheels should have these.
They looks awesome and love the fact that they are a 2 piece lug nuts.