We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions.
High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change.
Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
Exceed API GL-5 specifications.
Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.
- API Service Class: GL 5+
- Viscosity Grade: SAE 75W90
- Vis @ 100 degrees C: cSt 16.4
- Vis @ 40 degrees C: cSt 115
- Viscosity Index :155
- Pour Point, degrees C: -45
- Pour Point, degrees F: -49
- Flash Point, degrees C: 227
- Flash Point, degrees F: 440
|Additional Warranty Information||None|