Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
HKS Nano Cabin Air Filter Type 1
When performing maintenance on your vehicle, be sure to remember the air your breathe. Invest in your general comfort.
Nanofiber filters out most of fine particles and microbes due to very small space between individual fibers. A large surface area provides improved absorption. A very small diameter of individual fibers significantly improved airflow by eliminating the vortex generated from fibers in the back.
Nanofiber is known to be used in medical purposes for removing poisonous and hazardous chemical substances such as highly protective face mask but it is also widely used in IT fields such as rechargeable batteries and supercapacitors.
Other Examples of Nanofiber Use: Iron and steel industry, combustion furnace, the related industrial exhaust filter. Medical materials, cosmetic materials, high-performance filter, highly protective facemask, clothing material, soundproofing, heat-insulating material also it is used for air filters in heavy trucks.
- Employing "Nanofiber bonded textile filter" for the main filter element. Fine fiber collects the dust, pollen and also PM2.5.
- Preventing the virus and mold growth by adding an antibacterial feature to the filter. That helps to maintain a comfortable car interior.
- A layer of activated charcoal helps to absorb the odors. (May be unable to reduce odors entirely.)
- Same size with the stock filter seamless replacement.
FTspeed's How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter
Recommended replacement interval is 1 year or 10,000 km. HKS recommends more frequent replacement in areas with high traffic and air pollution.
A definition of nanofiber is a substance that has a diameter of 1nm to 100nm and a length of 100 times the diameter. *nm = 1/1,000,000,000m
|Additional Warranty Information||None|