We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
OLM M Style 3pc Carbon Fiber Rear Duckbill Spoiler
2013-2021 FRS / BRZ / 86
If you are looking to add some aggressive styling to your rear end, then this Duckbill trunk spoiler is the answer. Sleek and aggressive low profile look that will not attract unwanted attention while maintaining a clean look. This trunk spoiler is made from high quality glossy carbon fiber. An aggressive design makes it a much desired addition to your 2020-2021 2013-2021 FRS / BRZ / 86.
NOTE: Badge emblem NOT included and is sold separately.
NOTE: Fits only 2017+ Trunk Emblems, if you wanted one installed.
OLM M Style 3pc Carbon Fiber Rear Duckbill Spoiler (17+ Emblem Fit)
- Made of high quality gloss carbon fiber
- Attaches using 3M Automotive grade double sided tape
- Comes with everything you need to install
- 3pc carbon spoiler
- Includes 3M adhesive (3M VHB very high bond) *note to follow instructions for proper bond
- Has emblem location that works for Toyota or Subaru Emblems year 17+ (vehicle can be 13-21)
- *must shave off emblem pins as there are no holes in the spoiler for alignment.
Add Some Carbon Fiber Style to your Exterior
Add Some Carbon Fiber Style to your Exterior on your 2013-2021 BRZ, FRS, 86 with the OLM M Style 3pc Carbon Fiber Rear Duckbill Spoiler (17+ Emblem Fit)!
The gloss carbon fiber finish looks wonderful both at a distance and up close. Installs quickly with 3M double sided adhesive.
Just clean the trunk of your spoiler and install your brand new OLM M Style 3pc Carbon Fiber Rear Duckbill Spoiler (17+ Emblem Fit) for a real JDM touch of style. Just properly clean and prep the mounting area. Then test mount the spoiler. Once you are satisfied with the position, start to remove the 3M backing. Press firmly and continue until all the adhesive has been expose
Clean the mounting surface thoroughly and apply in a relatively warm (70 degrees Fahrenheit preferred) area.
NOTE: For additional help, we have included the Installation Guide under the additional tab above.
|Additional Warranty Information||1 Year Limited|