We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Verus Low Drag Rear Wing
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
Low Drag Rear Wing
Verus Engineering started the rear wing design with a clean slate approach, utilizing our own airfoil profile created using ANSYS' adjoint solver. As a result, we were able to create a wing that is highly efficient while generating significant downforce appropriate for the typical track day goer and street enthusiast. By utilizing a swan neck mounting style, we were able to keep efficiency up by feeding the wing clean airflow, unlike typical bottom mount rear wings.
The low drag force produced by this wing is perfect for the ZN6/ZC6 chassis due to the limited horsepower the FA20 produces in stock form. This means corner speeds will increase without a large hit to straight line top speed.
- Optimized Airfoil using ANSYS Adjoint Solver
- Improved Efficiency (L/D)
- Reduced Drag
- Increased Downforce
- Bolts to OEM Trunk, which remains fully operational
- Capable of generating and withstanding 300+ lbs of downforce (both airfoil and trunk)
- Properly sized for most off the shelf fron aero solutions (Meaning, this rear wing will properly balance nearly all OTS front aero parts for the twins).
- Carbon Fiber Rear Wing, with Carbon Nomex Infill
- Billet Aluminum Mounts and Uprights
- Recessed Mounting on airfoil for improved aerodynamics
- Uprights knife edged on rear and rounded on front for improved aerodynamics
- Stainless Support Plate for Trunk
- Stainless Hardware Throughout
|Additional Warranty Information||None|