We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Project Kics Leggdura Racing Lug Nuts
Derived from the Italian word "leggero" for light and "duralumin" for its material composition, the LEGGDURA RACING lug nuts are made in Japan from forged A7075-T6 Aluminum alloy. Weighing in at a scant 22 grams per lug nut this set of lug nuts can help reduce rotating mass making you faster around the track. This 20 piece set has 4 "locks" which look like the rest of the nuts, but require a specially shaped key to remove them.
- Duralumin wheel lock and nut
- 16 regular lug nuts and 4 locks
- Available in red, purple, blue, green, gray, bronze and black.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|