We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
DC Sports Dual Canister Cat Back Exhaust
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
Ships for free in the 48 states
Equip your Scion FR-S or Subaru BRZ with the aggressive growl and expertly-crafted performance of DC Sports Exhaust System. Great care is taken in using all T304 stainless steel tubingmandrel-bent to maximize flow and at-the-pedal power. Plus, each system is hand TIG-welded for smoothness and durability.
Mounting your DC Sports Exhaust is simple and straightforward, thanks to the included hardware and comprehensive instructions. Plus, DC Sports Exhausts are engineered to retain factory mounting positions.
Each DC Sports Exhaust is precision-engineered and dyno-tested for street- and track-dominating sound and performance. Best yet, your DC Sports Exhaust carries a 1-year warranty.
- Mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and premium corrosion resistance
- Expertly-crafted and TIG-welded by hand for smoothness, strength and style
- Straight-through muffler core delivers maximum power
- Aggressive exhaust tone meets 95 db noise restrictions
- All DC Sports exhaust systems are dyno-tuned to outperform all comparable systems
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware for straightforward, simple installation
- DC Sports Exhausts retain factory mounting positions
- Your DC Sports Exhaust carries a 1-year warranty
FitsScion FR-S DC Sports Dual Canister Exhaust
Scion FRS DC Sports Dual Canister Exhaust
Subaru BRZ DC Sports Dual Canister Exhaust
Toyota GT-86 DC Sports Dual Canister Exhaust
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
DC Sports Dual Canister Cat Back Exhaust / DCS7049 Fits
1 customer review
This is exactly what we were looking for. Nice, rich, warm tone in the cabin, no drone at cruising speed (close to stock sound) but comes alive under acceleration. Exactly what you want outside of the cabin (it’s plenty loud, especially when you want it to be. Pleasant rumble at idle). If you’re looking for best of both worlds in a catback at a good price, this is probably the one. I drove WRXs and STIs as dailies for ten years and this sounds close to the Magnaflow catback I had on my 2010 rex, even with the smaller FA20 and the stock EL headers. Very impressed, and thanks for the video to the ft86 team - it convinced me this was a better fit for us than the Invidia Q300, which seemed just a bit too quiet. Note: first exhaust mod for us. If you’ve swapped out the front, over or headers, the above may not hold true.