We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Fumoto Quick Engine Oil Drain Valve
- 2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
Introducing the best way to change oil, the Engine Oil Drain Valve. Install this valve and you can drain your engine oil without tools and without mess. Just lift the lever of this solid brass ball valve and give it a quarter turn to open it. Return the lever to its original position and it locks closed, double sealed to prevent leakage. The Engine Oil Drain Valve is made of corrosion resistant forged brass and stainless steel. The ball valve design provides a straight flow for efficient drainage and a perfect seal when closed. Frozen drain plug and stripped threads are eliminated forever.
Stop letting the quick lube shops strip your oil pan's drain plug!
This is the short nipple version. It allows you to have great ground clearance and still connect a hose for precise draining if desired. M16xP1.5 fits Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, Toyota 86, and 2015 Subaru WRX.
The Engine Oil Drain Valve has been tested and granted "Genuine Parts" status by 6 major motor vehicle manufacturers in Japan, including Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru and Isuzu. These approvals were not granted easily and gaining them was a testimony to the quality and durability of Engine Oil Drain Valve.
- Remove original drain plug and drain oil into acceptable receptacle.
- Insert Engine Oil Drain Valve with gasket and tighten. Do not over tighten. (Some oil pans are designed with recessed drain hole which may prevent the valve from being installed properly. If the valve can not be tightened all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, do not install the Drain Valve to your vehicle. Adapters are available for some models.)
- Make sure valve is closed and refill crankcase.
To open lift control lever and turn counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
To close simply turn the lever clockwise 90 degrees until locked in original position.
Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
This Part Fits
0 customer reviews
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!