We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Flow Designs Facelift Front Splitter V1 without Support Rods
Why do Flow Design use Polyethylene Composite for Flow Designs Splitters?
Strong, impact resistant, doesn't corrode or chip and has excellent abrasion resistance (say… from scraping on driveways and road all the time?)
Carbon Fibre is better isn’t it?
As strong and light as Carbon fibre is, it CRACKS on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clear coat will eventually fades & cracks and become undesirable.
- Pre-fitted brass thread
- 2 Flow Designs Stickers
- Fitting kit
- 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Hand polished satin black
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
0 customer reviews
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!