Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Mishimoto Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts
2015+ WRX / 2015+ STI / 2013+ FR-S / BRZ
Upgrade the styling of your vehicle's exterior with a set of Mishimoto Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts! These lug nuts are constructed from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum and are the perfect complement to both stock and aftermarket wheels.
These lug nuts weight in at just 0.8 oz (22.68 g) each and provide a lightweight yet durable alternative to your stock lug nuts. Each kit includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key for removal. These lug nuts utilize an open-ended design with a total length of 50mm, and a knurled end for speedy installation. Mishimoto lug nuts are available for both M12 x 1.25 and M12 x 1.5 wheel studs and come in a variety of finishes including black, blue, silver, red, or neo chrome. As with all our products, these lug nuts include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
We do not recommend the use of power tools with these lug nuts. Installation torque specs are 70-80 ft/lbs.
- Fits vehicles equipped with M12 x 1.25 wheel studs
- Crafted from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum
- Extremely lightweight, each weighing only 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
- Includes 16 standard lug nuts, four locking lug nuts, and one key
- Open-ended design with a total length of 50mm
- Ultimate tensile strength: 74,000–78,000 psi
- Minimum yield strength: 63,000–69,000 psi
- Available in anodized finishes of black, blue, silver, red, or neo chrome
NOTE: Anodized finishes may fade when abrasive or corrosive cleaners are used. In addition, the use of power tools may also damage the finish. Mishimoto Automotive will not warrant nuts for fading finishes or damage occurring from use of tools.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Mishimoto Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts / G-125-LOCK-PARENT Fits
3 customer reviews
Definitely a great buy in terms of quality and price and the blue looks really good against the orange.
Complete waste of money
These lugnuts are absolutely terrible. First of all they are impossible to get on without destroying them even when we taped every sigle side up with painters tape. But most importantly these things fade, and Im talking like almost immediately. I had purchased in red, within about 2 weeks they were pink, now around a yeat later they have almost no color left on them at all. Do not buy and approach this brand with caution moving foward.
Great for its price. Great quality. Overall a good product.