Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Hawk DTC-60 Brake Pads (Rear)
2013+ FR-S / BRZ
The premier Hawk line, the DTC line of pads is a direct result of Hawk's passion and commitment to Motorsports. When it comes to superior braking performance DTC has no equal.
DTC-60 ('G' Compound Code)
High torque with less initial bite than DTC 70. Superior release and torque control characteristics. Brake pads designed for cars with high deceleration rates with or without down force. Recommended for use with DTC-70 when split friction between front and rear axle is desired.
- Less Torque and Initial Bite and Compared to DTC-70
- Provides Outstanding Lighter Weight Vehicle Performance
- Perfect for Drivers who Prefer Split Friction Levels Between Front and Rear Axle
- Excellent Release and Modulation Characteristics
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Hawk DTC-60 Brake Pads (Rear) / HB671G.628 Fits
1 customer review
Best pads for severe track use
I bought these for my FRS that is mostly used for the track with the occasional car show. The track is where these pads shine. My setup is DBA rotors, Velox brake cooler, RBF fluid and DTC60 pads. I never have any issue with this setup even on the most demanding tracks. I would not recommend for street use.