It's a great idea to stick the white arrow decal stickers in line with the foot plate inside the door jamb for future reference points as it is easy to attach and remove the 2500 system..
Recently added item(s)
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Rhino-Rack Vortex 2500 2 Bar Roof Rack
SKU: K-15WRX-JA-PARENTWe price match!
Adaptable, easy to use, strong and light are the key features of the Rhino Vortex 2500. You can install the Vortex 2500 at home and with the specific vehicle fitment included in the documents section it will take you less than 30 minutes. This roof rack is designed to fit bare roof vehicles by utilizing a removable molded pad mount and clamp system. On top of that the 2500 leg is Rhino-Rack’s most compatible Vortex crossbar so look forward to an array of adventure and work accessories for every scenario.
- Santoprene rubber pads won’t rub off onto your vehicle
- Incredible strength due to Glass Reinforced Nylon which the legs are made from
- Specifically moulded to fit the contours of your vehicle's roof
- Lockable legs for added security
- Simple and effective leg clamp attachment is easy to install and remove
- 2500 features Rhino-Rack Vortex bars with wind noise reducing VGS strips
- Offers long-term performance
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Easy to install / remove
- Tested and approved to Australian Standards AS1235-2000
- 2 Bars
- Length 1180mm / 46.5 inches
- Color Black or Silver
- Fixture Removable Leg
- Profile 2500
- Mount Style Bare Roof Mount
- Roof Racks Vortex
- Warranty Lifetime
- Load Rating 165 lb
You will only need a measuring tape and pair of scissors along with the tools that are included in the kit.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Rhino-Rack Vortex 2500 2 Bar Roof Rack / K-15WRX-JA-PARENT Fits
2 customer reviews
Super easy to install. Not sure what the other dude was thinking when under fitment it just has WRX and STI listed. But if you buy this for the right vehicle, it goes on very easily. I have put them on and off multiple times with no issues. Also, will driving at slow or high speeds I have not experienced any noise issues with the wrack on.
Made for WRX platform
Yes this product can fit on the 86 platform, but do yourself a favor and get this professionally installed.If you wish to install on 86 platform custom work needs to be done. The product heavily relies on the WRX's four doors and traditional windows for the steel plates to hug. As it stands right now I had to use the rear plates that are longer for the front racks. The rear racks in the picture i posted were drilled in to secure it, however it only secures the base plates and not the racks itself. Meaning any wind tug and the rear racks are flying. Me and my uncle are welding an additional 2 inches to the steel plates to secure the rear racks, but one issue that may arise is the ability to completely roll up the windows. The product looks great tbh, but it is such a pain to install I am not sure that I would recommend. It created more issues instead of solving the only issue i had... We have installed several roof racks before and none of them were this difficult. If we did something wrong I am more than happy to change my review, but until then these are all of the issues we ran into