We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Mishimoto Baffled Catch Can PCV Side
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
Mishimoto has developed an oil catch can to make sure you’re getting the most out of your performance parts.
Over time harmful oil will build up inside the turbocharger, intake manifold, intercooler and piping. A Mishimoto Oil Catch Can will prevent this from happening while its all black finish will add a touch of style to your engine bay.
An oil catch can serves other important purposes as well. It will prevent oil from getting into pressurized turbo plumbing, which can lead to couplers coming off under boost. Oil vapors can get into the intake system which will lower combustion temperatures and reduce overall efficiency. A Mishimoto Oil Catch Can will solve all these problems and give you the added security knowing that your performance parts are safe from harmful oil.
- Single 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil particles using 50 micron bronze filter
- Application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
- Protects the high-revving Subaru boxer engine from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation
- No cutting or modification required
- Offered with black, blue, or red silicone hoses
- Works in conjunction with aftermarket strut tower bars and diagonal braces
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Mishimoto Baffled Catch Can PCV Side / MMBCC-BRZ-13P-PARENT Fits
3 customer reviews
Easy Bolt up installation, and it actually catches with the baffle. Only one issue (not sure if its just mine) it is incredibly hard to open. mine can only be opened and drained through the drain plug.
I like the look of this can and the build quality is very good. Having a perfect fit bracket is worth the $. I wish it came with color instructions. Printing them out myself on B&W laser printer made the images hard to see. I also really like the article that Mishimoto wrote about the design process and why they concluded that another catch can on the other crank case vent tube (the one that connects to the air filter intake tube) was not needed. Does make a bit of a sucking noise when under heavy vacuum. I think that may just be the nature of baffled catch cans.
Fastest Install Ever!
I had this installed in under 10 minutes. Bolted up, with no problems. Looks super clean in the engine bay. I went with this catch can because off the baffled system and ease of installation.
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!