We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Mishimoto Plug n Play Performance Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit
2013+ FR-S / BRZ / 86
Ships for free in the 48 states
Free up some space in your FR-S / BRZ's small engine bay with the Mishimoto Plug-N-Play Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit! This kit bolts directly to your stock or Mishimoto Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S Performance Aluminum Radiator and works perfectly with the stock coolant overflow tank. The brushed aluminum fan shroud is preassembled in the correct location with two 12" high-flow fans, and prewired with stock-style connectors. This plug-n-play kit requires zero splicing, soldering, or crimping and bolts into place just like the stock fan shroud setup. Each fan provides over 1150 CFM of airflow, which effectively keeps hot engine temperatures at bay. Thanks to a slim profile, this fan shroud has a maximum depth of just 3.5" that saves significantly more engine bay space for a larger header, turbo kit, or supercharger. This kit includes all hardware for installation and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct plug-n-play for the 2013+ Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S
- Includes two high-flow 12" fans, each providing over 1150 CFM of airflow
- Fans are pre-wired with stock-style connectors
- Fits with both stock and Mishimoto Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S radiators
- Accommodates stock coolant overflow tank
- Slim profile with a maximum thickness of just 3.5"
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Includes all mounting hardware for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Width: 3.5" (at center) and 5.00" (including overflow mounting tabs)
7.5 lbs / 3.4 kgs
(1) Aluminum Fan Shroud
(2) 12" Mishimoto Slim Electric Fans
(2) OEM style fan plugs
(3) Overflow tank mounting bracket & posts
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This fan shroud is compatible with stock radiator or Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiators.
This fan shroud is compatible with stock expansion tank.
Electric fan comes attached to the shroud in the same orientation as stock.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|