We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
Project KICS KYO-EI / VOLK / Rays 73/56 Duralumin Hub Rings
SKU: WU7356We price match!
Project KICS KYO-EI 73/56 Duralumin Hub Rings
Project KICS KYO-EI Duralumin Hub Centric rings have a built in notch that is easier for removal. These are also compatible with Project Kics universal slip on spacer.
Project KICS Hub rings are designed to fill in the gap between the hub of the car and the center bore of the wheel. Most wheels are designed with a centerbore large enough to fit on most cars and therefore most wheel fitments have a gap between the hub and the centerbore. Without hub rings, the wheel may cause vibration while travelling. Therefore, to fill the gap, reduce vibration and ensure the fitment is hubcentric.
The first number is the outer diameter of the hubring (used to closely match the hub bore of your wheel). The second number is the inner diameter of the hubring (used to match the center hub diameter of your wheel hub). Measurement is in millimeters.
Sold in Pair
- Project KICS KYO-EI Hubcentric Rings
- Super Lightweight Duralumin
- Only available for 73mm bore
- Reduces wheel vibration
- Super lightweight duralumin (A6063-T6) hub centric ring with collar
Hub centric rings may not be installed depending on the shape of the wheel.
* Some wheels are fitted to the original hub diameter. Please confirm the wheel before purchasing.
* When removing the wheel (including spare tire wheel), be sure to remove the hub centric ring from the car body.
* It may be difficult to install due to dirt on the vehicle hub and wheel. Please install before dusting sufficiently with a brush etc. before installation.
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
1 customer review
I install this part with a titanium axle nut and it looks super good. Im running Wedssport wheels and it was perfect fitment for a subaru sti 2008.