AEM Electronics X-Series Wideband AFR Gauge w/OBDII Connectivity
AEM's legendary Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. This gauge-type controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED "needle" that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit's 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
FAST, ACCURATE AIR/FUEL DATA: AEM's world famous Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge is a must for anyone looking to maximize engine power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate Air/Fuel Ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The AEM Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge features large LED numerals which enable the user to see when there's even a .1 change in ratio, providing time to shut things down before damage occurs. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black and silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
The Bosch 4.9LSU sensor, which gives the controller its speed and accuracy, is laboratory calibrated at the factory and never requires free air calibration when used with an AEM Controller!
- Patented X-Digital Technology makes it the Fastest Responding Wideband AFR Controller (Patent # 9,575,030)
- OBDII pass-through provides AFR readings through the factory ECU CAN-bus – Ideal for users with piggyback programmers or open source tuning software
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor and OBDII pass-through connector
- Use the factory 02 calibration or free-air calibrate using buttons on faceplate
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- Optional outputs for 0-5V & RS232 for data logging and feedback control (requires wiring)
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825” gauge depth
- Gauge cup depth only .200” deep!
- Auto dimming feature
- User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, 3- or 4-digit display and OBDII output settings (if necessary)
- Black bezel and black dual faced faceplate included (silver bezel/white gauge option sold separately, PN 30-0300-ACC)
- Locking connectors
This Part Fits
- Universal Application - Some customization may be required to fit your vehicle
|Additional Warranty Information||None|
Be the first to review this product
Upload images for this product
Feel free to share pictures of your vehicle with this product!